Since it was formed in 2016, Doing It For Dan has raised thousands of pounds in order to award grants to individuals, teams and organisations in Wiltshire and its surrounding counties. We strive to support a wide variety of requests from organisations, children and young adults, regardless of the background and ability of the applicant. Please ensure you have read the following funding criteria before completing and submitting your application to email@example.com.
1. The Club or Organisation must be based in Wiltshire or its neighbouring Counties
2. The funding applied for must solely benefit children or young adults age 21 or under at the time of your application.
3. You may only apply once for funding in any 12 month period.
4. We prefer to provide grants towards a specific cost or piece of equipment.
5. We will not provide grants for retrospective costs. Any grant made will be for the provision of future costs or equipment required to increase participation in sport.
6. Whilst there is no set limit for our grants these will typically be in the region of £250 – £1,000 depending on each organisations’ circumstances.
7. Please note that our funding pot is limited and applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis and subject to current reserves.
8. Successful applicants should be prepared to acknowledge Doing it for Dan in any media coverage or promotional material and give permission for their name to be used by Doing it for Dan in our own media and promotion.
Please complete all sections of the form to ensure your application can be considered. All information is collected for the purposes of this grant scheme and will be treated confidentially. Applications are reviewed every quarter, in January, April, July and October.
Please note that the decision of the trustees is final and as a team of volunteers, unfortunately we cannot provide any further information should you be unsuccessful in your application.