London Marathon Sunday 22 April 2018
We are delighted that Doing it for Dan has been allocated a charity place for the 2018 London Marathon.
If you would like the chance to run for Doing it for Dan all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with why you want to run for us and how you’ll raise the minimum pledge of £1,400.
Closing date for applications is Friday 28th July 2017 and we will notify the successful applicant by Friday 4th August 2017.
Please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions below before applying. You must be 18 or over on the day of the event in order to run and if successful will need to pay a £100 registration fee to confirm your place. (Details of how to pay will be provided to the successful applicant)
Doing it for Dan Terms & Conditions – Virgin Money London Marathon 2018
For this Challenge, we require a registration fee of £100 (non-refundable/non-transferable) which must be paid at the point of successful application. The registration fee is payable to Doing it for Dan.
In addition, you pledge to raise a minimum of £1,400 (excluding registration fee and gift aid) in sponsorship money for Doing it for Dan, you must set up a Virgin Money Giving page using the following link: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charityweb/charity/finalCharityHomepage.action?charityId=1012501
• You confirm that you are medically fit and that you participate in the event at your own risk. Doing it for Dan will not be held responsible for injury or illness resulting from your participation.
• You understand that it is your responsibility to read any terms and conditions issued by the race organisers and to comply with these.
• The minimum age for this event is 18 years old. You confirm you will be the minimum age on race day.
• You acknowledge that Doing it for Dan may incur costs as a result of you running for them (e.g. cost of producing and sending fundraising pack/vest) for this challenge. The objective is to raise as much sponsorship as possible.
• Should you, for whatever reason, not take your place, all sponsorship forms and monies collected should be forwarded to Doing it for Dan or returned to your sponsors.
• You have provided Doing it for Dan information about you and consent to Doing it for Dan using this data. You understand that it will be necessary for Doing if for Dan to share the data with the race organisers in order to participate in this event.
• We will keep your details on our database so we can provide you with the best possible support every time you contact us.
• All participants, supporters and spectators, including friends and families who choose to attend the event confirm that they are happy for their names, video footage, photographs taken by them during the event to be shared with Doing it for Dan to help publicise the event for fundraising purposes including, but not limited to, social media.